Whatever your needs, Canon has the large-format solution.
Inside every imagePROGRAF large-format printing system are proprietary Canon technologies configured to meet the unique needs of your business, with each seamlessly integrated to enhance performance and optimize results.
- Canon’s high-speed, super-efficient L-COA processor
- Large 1.07”, ultra-high-density print-heads manufactured with Canon’s proprietary FINE (Full photolithography Ink-jet Nozzle Engineering) technology
- A calibration function for Graphic Arts and production printers
- Durable, vibrant LUCIA EX and LUCIA pigment inks for 12-color and 8-color printing systems
- A breakthrough Reactive Ink technology that improves image clarity and durability for the 5-color printers
- Easy-to-use software and workflow solutions designed to address unique large-format printing requirements
12-Color: Photo and Fine Art Printers
Built for professionals who appreciate the difference between ordinary and extraordinary print quality, these imagePROGRAF large-format printers deliver a unique combination of ultra-high-quality imaging, maximum productivity, and a 12-color LUCIA EX or LUCIA ink set capable of producing an extraordinary range of vibrant colors, subtle hues, and deep shadows.
8-Color: Graphic Arts Production Printers
The imagePROGRAF S-Series production printing system with Canon’s LUCIA EX ink, are Canon’s fastest Graphic Arts large-format printers. These production-grade print engines are up to 40% faster than any other Canon imagePROGRAF Graphic Arts printer, making them ideal for professionals who need to increase the capacity, productivity, and versatility of their large-format printing services.
5-Color: Technical Documents and General Use Applications
Designed for both technical document printing as well as general purpose output applications, these highly versatile systems go from printing oversized office documents to intricate technical drawings to posters and back…effortlessly. Canon’s 5-color Reactive Ink printing systems are ideal for businesses, schools, architects, engineers, or anyone who wants to print spectacular, full-color presentations, signs, posters, CAD drawings, GIS maps, and other types of large-format output.